17.11.03

yay for care packages and thanksgiving. boo for chemistry and midterms. also finals. and rap. ewwww rap.

yay for sealab 2021! download it or watch it on adult swim today!

that's what the majority of my winter break is going to consist of. Adult Swim. Nightly. Hoo boy.

can I also get a "yay" for "la creme" yogurt. yes, you, sir, there in the pink hat. oh, no sir, I only meant the peach flavor. I really don't know about the others, although I've tried banana and it is quite tasty as well, but that was a while ago.

I used to have to feed "la creme" to a 2-year-old that I babysat for a lot. you would think that would leave a bad impression. but it really is tasty yogurt.

perhaps I should stop leaving random worthless crap on my blog and get back to the chemistry due in 2 hours? mebbe.

oh and my brother signed with WFU. And there was much rejoicing. check it out.

later, y'all.

it's a picture perfect evening
and I'm staring down the sun
fully loaded
deaf and dumb and done
waiting for sedation to disconnect my head
or any situation where I'm better off than dead


Elliot Smith
- Sweet Adeline

No comments: