12.12.03

Darth Vader: I will have the penne a la arabiata.
Canteen Boy: You'll need a tray.
DV: Do you know who I am?
CB: Do you know who I am?
DV:This is not a game of "who-the-f*** are you," for I am Vader. Darth Vader. Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought.
CB: Well, you'll still need a tray.
DV: No I will not need a tray, I do not need a tray to kill you. I can kill you without a tray, with the power of the force which is strong within me. Even though I could kill you with a tray if I so wished, for I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed on the canteen floor...
CB: No, the food is hot, you'll need a tray to put the food on.
DV: Oh, I see, the food is hot, I did not realize, haha, haha. Oh, take the.. yes. I thought you were challenging me to a fight to the death.

Eddie Izzard - Circle

No comments: