8.9.04

lean back, lean back...

That's what SHE said. y'know, it always takes me about a week to stop wanting to say that after I hang out with Jeff a lot. I never say it here. But around Jeff, it's every 10 minutes. AT LEAST.

I was supposed to go shopping with my brother a few hours ago. but instead, he decided to bake a pizza we had lying around, and bam - we ended up not going anywhere. Surprised? anyone surprised? I thought not. But there's still a possibility that we might - he's pretty determined to buy some long-sleeve t-shirts to cover up some weird fungus that is festering on his bicep.

Let's see, what am I up to these days. Work, updating a website for my father, more work, occasionally having time to sit at home and do nothing before I go back to work again. I really don't mind being at the office, but it IS monotony, and that is never a good thing. I spend my free time trying to get my room back in order and ready to move back up to Seattle in... hmm, I guess it's only 15 days now. Wanted to have a garage sale this weekend, but cancelled it on account of my second cousin getting married on Saturday and then helping Manzanita move on Sunday. Needless to say, I never hang out with anybody anymore. Did go to Esmereldo's birthday party on Sunday night, which was entertaining. It was a replay of Manzanita and Batman's joint birthday party, except 2 years later and the faces were all different. Kinda creepy. Plus, I missed the pinatas both times, which is a crying shame, because they were all made to look like the faces of the honored kid and were really cool. But I saw the Mickey Mouse cake with tin foil piercings and bloodshot eyes, and a joint sticking out of his mouth. And I took pictures. AWESOME.

Anyway, can't wait to get my social life back at the U. Only two more weeks.

Next weekend (9/18) I will be at the UCLA/UW game. Was thinking about going to the UW/USC game in LA in late October, but decided against it because 1. football tickets are too expensive and 2. it would only be a 2-day trip, which wouldn't be worth the frequent flyer miles. So, will plan to do it another time. Spring break, perhaps?

Pizza time.

No comments: