16.10.04

Garden State was just fantastic. I don't remember the last time I saw such a great movie... so bold, so funny, and so much like "Scrubs", but with a more subtle way of presenting the moral of the story. I guess Napoleon Dynamite was also a good one, but I didn't leave the theater feeling about it the way I felt after watching Garden State tonight.

I felt like there was so much more to life, and that it was within my reach, if only I would reach out and grasp it.

I felt somewhat like Zach Braff's character, a little drugged, a little aimless, and not really sure of his direction in life.

I felt like I could marry Zach Braff, if he asked me to.

Ahhh, amazing. I tried for about 10 minutes to register with www.imdb.com so I could point out to the naysayers on the forum what exactly it was about Garden State that touched me... but then I figured my blog would suffice. Plus, IMDB wanted to load cookies onto my computer, and my computer ain't having none of that. No sir.

BTW, the post before my last post wasn't deleted after all. Just hiding.

No comments: