1.2.05

I hate my lack of ethnicity. All my babies are going to be at least a quarter SOMETHING. Preferrably half. Mixed race babies have a higher chance of being beautiful, wouldn't you agree? I refuse to let them all be 1/8 German, 1/16 Irish, 1/16 Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/2 other assorted whiteness, like me... actually, that probably won't happen, seeing as how I'd have to marry somebody with the same mix of inheritance as me. NOT a good idea!

"It's the first rule of genetics, spread the genes apart!" -Eddie Izzard

Time to do my lab write up somewhere where I won't be so distracted... I think I know where I'm gonna do it, too... the same place where I'm going to go get chai...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kyky this is al- u are just like calli our cousin lol
and her kids are sooo cute!!