18.3.05

finals are over, and I can breathe freely again. problem is, there's not a whole lot to do around here. I think I'm going to try and get up early Sunday, and go explore somewhere. Ballard, Queen Anne, anything. Something.

Jeff moves out tonight, checks out tomorrow, and is gone Sunday. Next quarter will be weird without him. At least I get to visit him in LA starting Tuesday.

Tonight will be my very first viewing of "The Incredibles". I am, needless to say, very excited.

Well, it's time for dinner with Andrea at her place of employment, Delfino's Pizzaria.

oh, AND THE SHINS ARE COMING TO HEC ED TO PLAY A CONCERT! May 13. Mark your calendars...

Unknown quotients, you must be using potions
how else could you tie my head to the sky
this new confection has left me wondering why
i can't concern myself with ordinary tries
what's this morning's paper got to say
and what brand of coffee to make
this is no umbrella to take into the wind

but before we begin
is there nothing to kill this entirely?

I will get to hear that LIVE.

1 comment:

Death Incarnate said...

What is this mystery cake?

I want none of it.