23.5.05

KillahKyla: "When do you plan to arrive in Tuebingen?"
MavericK9996696: Arbitrarily choose some day
MavericK9996696: Like "Tuesday"

BlakMetalKrieg: I liked your shower away message btw, naked kyla is hot

These things make me all warm and fuzzy. Well, not the second one... that one is more creepy than anything. but yeah.

Lots of things happened this weekend. No time to embellish that statement, apart from saying that I love life, and I love my friends and I miss my family. Things are leading quite nicely into summer, but I know the realization that I am going to be gone from all this for an entire year will hit me quite soon.

Well, it's taken me an hour to get my housing application for Germany done. Now I can get to work on my homework. woot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful which quotes of mine you choose to publish. Especially ones that might reflect badly on me. Remember, I have a few choice "KillahKyla" quotes saved for such occasions.

Just a friendly reminder :-)