26.9.05

I think everyone who reads this knows by now, but just for the record, i got to Germany safely and got all moved in to my room. my only issue now is getting matriculated, which, as it turns out, is a fairly difficult and lengthy process. internet and phone don't come easy, either. but i'll get there.

at the moment i'm in Amsterdam at a hostel that provides free internet, so that's a plus. The downside is that there are only 3 computers, so they're almost always occupied.

amsterdam is a crazy city. this is definitely a place to visit, and not to live. Everyone should see it, though. at least once.

well, I gotta check out of my hostel by 10:30 today, and also get breakfast first. So i'm off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend Dimitri is in Germany now too, until December, in Berlin with a bunch of people from Stanford. He's a really cool guy, if you ever want to meet him, let me know...and good luck abroad! Drink some Beck's!
-Justin