3.9.05

Quote of the day:

"Can I borrow your fork and your pot pie?" -Andrea

Andrea, I will miss you so much while I am away. Continue to grow and change and be your wonderful self. And don't let anybody ever have the best of you unless they really, really deserve it, because you are something special. You are an amazing person, and I'm happy to be able to call you my friend.

Then looking upwards
I strain my eyes and try
To tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites
From the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

"do they collide?"
I ask and you smile
With my feet on the dash
The world doesn't matter

When you feel embarrassed then i'll be your pride
When you need directions then i'll be the guide
For all time
For all time

Death Cab for Cutie, "Passenger Seat"

No comments: