21.11.05

There seem to be no good avocados in Germany. While this should theoretically save me money over the course of the year, I am still bitter about spending up to 10 euros on avocados, both at the fresh markets and the supermarkets, that have not once proven to be any good. At least I won't waste another cent on them here in Europe.

On the flip side, however, they have very tasty pomegranates here! Each one takes, of course, about 15 minutes to shell, and cost about 2 Euros each. But - they are so worth it.

I solemnly pledge to stop blogging about inconsequential and irrelevant things that no one wants to read about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to read about the avocadoes! Especially because I helped you eat your last avocado in Washington, before this long and perilous journey began. In fact, I better eat one for you tomorrow... Love you, sweetie!