5.1.06

My bank really makes me mad sometimes. Good ol' Bank of America, I know you're accessible everywhere, which makes life easier for me, but why oh why do you have to have so many hidden fees that make me a sad panda? I logged onto my online bank account for the first time after 2 weeks of travel, and a few entries take me by surprise:

INTERNATIONAL NON-BANK OF AMERICA ATM DENIAL CHARGE, $1.50. (If I didn't take any money out at all, why do I get fined? This only happened because I tried to take out 300 Euros, which apparently exceeds my per-transaction limit.)

EXCESSIVE ACTIVITY SERVICE CHARGE, $1.00. (This one was on my savings account. Why doesn't anybody tell me about these things beforehand? It almost completely nullified my interest earnings.)

Um, so I'm going to stop whining about BOA and instead write about my pleasant journeys over the Christmas Break. I'll even start a new post for it.

No comments: