15.5.06

Somehow the weekend flew past, even though I guess today is still the 5th day of mine (I know, I know, I'm spoiled), and I have a lot to read for class tomorrow. Class is at two. I should be able to get it done, but it's gonna be close.

The stressful homework situation mentioned above happens to me nearly every day in the States. But somehow, here, this struggle between one full day and the things that need to get done within its borders occurs maybe 5 times a quarter.

I'm so screwed when I get back to UW and actually have to do work - all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KYLA!!!!! So, um, yeah. Let's see. We saw the senate on Thursday. It reminds me of you when they sing "don't you cry". Because, you know, you cry a lot, and stuff... I had dinner at Ben's parents house on Saturday, that was exciting. They're cool. I woke up this morning and my hair was really fluffy. Also cool. It's supposed to be 87 degrees out today. Not cool, but awesome.

Hey Kyla. Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo' Drizzle.

That is all my news. There isn't any more.

Except I have two exams in the next two days, and I should really be working right now.

Anonymous said...

I liked your Big Lebowski comment at Waiterrants!!!