14.7.06

Weird. Today I talked to Addy on Instant Messenger. She just left Germany yesterday and is now back in Denver. It's like talking to someone a whole world away, when they should be three dorms away from you. Crazy.

Addy's departure marks the beginning of the end. She's the first of all the Americans to go back. Her leaving makes me dread my own imminent departure. And it's sad.

Well, better go back to enjoying the last weeks of Tuebingen life. Today there's a few festivals in town, and tonight there's a concert put on by the international choir. Time to go have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it. It makes me dread my own departure as well. Or something like that. I feel a whole world away, even when all of my friends who were here seemed not sooo far away when I was in Germany. Hard to explain.