27.9.06

I messed with blogger for a while today to try and fix some problems with the layout. If I have caused any more problems by doing this, please, please let me know. My blog looks different on my computer than it does on many others.

I came across a saved conversation that I had more than a year ago. It made me laugh, so I decided to reproduce it here. Screen names removed to protect the innocent:

Kyle: mornin :-P
Me: hiya!
K: how goes your monday?
Me: uhhhhhh......
Me: kyle, what universe are you living in?
K: what do you mean?
Me: Today is Wednesday.
K: WHAT??????
K: that's not funny
K: i have a project due thursday
K: AH CRAP!!!!
K: why does nobody tell me these things???
K: and it's 11 PM ?!? damnit!!!
Me: kyle, you're freaking me out
Me: what are you talking about?
Me: it's wednesday...
K: how the hell did i lose 2 days???
K: well, i guess almost 3
Me: kyle, are you serious?
Me: hmm
K: wtf! this sucks
K: :-K: good to know i can not exist for 3 days and nobody even notices....
Me: you didn't even go to class?
Me: I saw you walking on Monday
Me: !!!
Me: the real monday!
K: seriously??
K: when? where?
Me: yes!!! from red square towards Bagley!
K: i see....
K: and you didn't even say hi?
Me: Well, you were far away... and I was talking to this high school student prospect that I was showing around
K: high school prospect? can't find a guy good enough for ya in college?
K: :-P
Me: so, did you skip tuesday?
K: i'm in the labs
K: and are you sure it's not monday morning?
K: cause i swear it is
Me: kyle
Me: it's wednesday
Me: check on the intranets
K: i did
K: i don't believe it
Me: it's true
Me: you didn't go to classes yesterday?
K: no
K: did you?
Me: yes!
Me: kyle!
Me: omg
K: ?
Me: nevermin
Me: i'm going to bed
Me: night kyle
K: hehehe
K: April Fool's!
K: g'night :-P
Me: dork
Me: bye
Me: :-)
K: i'm slow, what can i say
K: bye
Me: wait you're serious?
Me: i don't understand you
Me: bye kyle!
K: what do you mean?
K: and nobody understands me, especially me :-P

No comments: