12.12.06

At the library now, and surprisingly, I actually have some motivation. Like, I actually want to learn the material, and not just for the test. Although, in all actuality, it'll end up being just for the test, since I'm learning it all today, and the test is tomorrow afternoon. I think my motivation comes from not doing any studying yesterday after my physics final, and also from having a good night's rest and having a nice, relaxing brunch at IHOP this morning with my boyfriend. :)

Anyway, I'm off to the upstairs realms of the library to find a cozy corner and settle down for a few hours to study the circulatory and respiratory systems. Hopefully I won't dream too much about how much fun the rest of the week after 6.30 pm tomorrow is going to be - lots of hanging out with friends, biking around Seattle, and going to various get-togethers of the holiday variety. Then a study session at 4 with the professor, and then back to studying solo. It'll be a good, productive day.

I'll post again in 29.5 hours, when I emerge from my bio final an emancipated and victorious woman.

No comments: