21.12.06

Tonight was a good night. I had fun dancing at the Hazlewood in Ballard, a nice hole-in-the-wall place. It was the Trader Joe's anti-holiday/farewell Donny party, and it was fun hanging out with all my co-workers. Somehow, I don't feel like I'm friends with any of them. I'm getting along well with most of them (some better than others), and I had a good time tonight, but I don't think we're friends.

Also, I'm glad tonight that I usually have school. Just working makes me restless, like there's more I should be doing but somehow I don't have time for it.

I can't wait to go home on Friday and see Andrea and Sara for the first time since the end of August. I want to hang out with my family before I have to come back up here and work again, grr. And I can't wait for Jeff to come back from LA. Life is just a few weeks away from returning to happy normalcy.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

happy normalcy?? no thanks! more break, please! :)