25.1.07

"You're good at stating things that are true."

(title provided by Jeff on 1/22)

Facts:
- Today was beautiful.
- I didn't smell good today. All I could think about during work was how nice a shower was going to be.
- My sister and Andrea are awesome people.
- Physics sucks.
- Gotta get back to Germany soon.
- Cold Franziskaner Hefeweizen is outstanding.
- I've been going going going for days now. Tomorrow I get the whole day to myself.
- I should have been in bed two hours ago.
- I'm going snowshoeing for the first time ever on Saturday.
- There is never enough time to reflect.

Check out the following video from MTV Belgium. Look for Sara and Andrea around minute 1.40:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, very cool!
How did you find out that they were in the movie?

Kyla said...

Sara was in her apartment in Berlin when a band knocked on her door and said they were doing a competition that was going to be televised on MTV, and that they needed to stay with her. You can read Sara's story about the weekend here:

http://europeadventure2006.blogspot.com/2006/10/crazy-weekend.html

Sadly, the show will only be on MTV Belgium and MTV Netherlands.