26.3.03

Keyboard is kinda sticky due to the fact that I am eating vanilla ice cream out of a nearly-empty hot fudge container. I figured that putting the ice cream directly into the jar will help salvage the last remaining sludgy bits. Good and practical, just not in the dieting sense. Oh well, I went to work out at 6 this morning and I'm doing the same tomorrow, so I suppose I deserve it. Still, I could have eating the container of yogurt I froze. Meh.
Know what sucks? Watching TV for almost 2 hours straight. I did that last night and felt like I had totally wasted my entire evening. Blogging, chatting, emailing... little to no guilt there. But watching Friends? Scrubs? Will and Grace? American Idol? I don't even like 75% of those shows. What the heck was I thinking?
I was more productive today... went and cleaned a friend's house while she's on vacation with her family. Sucks to be the one NOT going to Hawaii, but at least I'm making some money.
Seems like I should be horribly, horribly behind in school because I haven't been doing my homework lately. On the contrary, I understand just about everything that's going on in Calculus, and I won a round of Bio Review Bingo, and I'm getting my work for history done in class. Crazy. The moment I stop caring about grades is the moment everything makes sense with no effort. Must be the Tchaikovsky that J-Dawg and I have been breaking out in class. Word. Tomorrow is Dvorak Day, fo' shizzle.
Jihad comes home tonight, but not until 1:30 AM, or something like that. His brother suggested that I come visit right when he gets here. Yeah, right. He'll be here the whole weekend. I'll go see him tomorrow.. if he's lucky.
Don't you hate it in calculus, where you're supposed to integrate a big equation, and it turns out you can't do it unless you can make it fit a big formula so you can use trig identities? Well, that's how I feel about my algebra problem... it won't fit into any recognizable pattern. No easy solution. Oh well... there's always different ways of doing things, and it's about time I learned some more of them.
Right, well, early morning tomorrow. One step closer to the weekend, thank God. Potential knitting party, and I'm probably not going to have to go to Bremerton to throw in a poorly-designed track meet due to my faulty ankle. Damn thing's good for something.
current music: Saint-Saens Violin Concerto

No comments: