12.5.03

Friday Five time... can't skip a week, right?

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Somewhat. I guess I am pretty organized for school purposes... my papers are always in the right folder or divider, and hardly ever creased or smudged. My room, however, is another story. What a disaster area...

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Yes, and no. I do write stuff in it, but I hardly ever check, and when I do pull it out it's usually at school, where I'm adding stuff that's already happened just because I'm bored.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
No. Not at all. I don't really work at my desk, ever.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Not in the least. As long as they're stacked nicely, I can call it good.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Ooh, good question. Probably my room, seeing as how I never organize it unless I move or something. God, college is going to take a LOT of organizational work.

Side note: what is with all the hookups? Some kind of spring fever bug escaping? huh?

No comments: