12.5.03

it's been over a week since I last blogged. I really, really wanted to blog last night, but the stupid Blogger service wouln't let me access my blog. Jeez. And I was being philosophical and had all these ideas that I wanted to write down, about my life, about school, about everything. I guess I'll just have to recall it all and type it now. *Sigh* Anyway...

So one week of IB testing over and done with. It wasn't all that hard, really, except for the math, which kicked my butt. Yeah, I'll laugh when I see my scores in July and realize that I failed, because by then it won't matter. Hell, it doesn't matter now. So that went badly. But Bio and English seemed to go pretty smoothly, and since they're HL, that's all that matters (or at least they matter the most of the IB tests). It's actually been somewhat fun, because IB tests give us an excuse to go outside and play Frisbee, or skip class. Frisbee rocks, and soon it will replace track as my main after school activity.

Turns out the knot unraveled itself somehow.. wasn't really involved with that one. Anyway it kind of resulted in some favorable circumstances, at least from what I can see. I guess we'll see what happens. June 7th will be good times.

I think that as bloggers, each of us has a responsibility to find one random blog and read it faithfully. It shouldn't be somebody we already know (although keeping yourself posted on your friends isn't a bad idea, either). Blogs are meant to be happened upon and I think we should assist the process, and read about someone's life on the internet, because that is what they are for. Kind of a karma thing, if the first three sentences didn't explain it well enough.

Been playing lots of cribbage with me daddy... good fun. Helps to make up for my being an hour late two Friday nights ago. I'm pretty sure he's forgotten about it.. it's really just a matter of me justifying why I'm spending Friday/Saturday nights at home. I think it's good for me to get rest on the weekends - being out and about every night doesn't help that. Also, I can let loose a little after IB tests... hanging low until that happens.

well, study group is tonight. Better take off soon, or get ready to do so. More later, provided that my blog works.

you know what's good? a chopped frozen banana, mixed with light whipped cream and walnuts. it's like a cheap version of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey, but without the chocolate and the extra fat. Probably more potassium, too.

And it's one more day up in the canyons
and it's one more night in Hollywood
if you think that I could be forgiven
I wish you would


Counting Crows - Long December

No comments: