15.10.03

Should do more homework, I know! why am I blogging?

Tried out for really cool improv group today. If I don't make it (highly probable; lots of talent here), i'm gong to either form a new improv group or see how much interest there is in making a new a capella group. we did one activity involving music, and it seemed that there would be some decent people for pop a capella. and THAT will only be necessary if Unleashed sucks a fat one. Which it probably doesn't; just the recordings do.

it's a long way to when you first met her.

also learned to make paper cranes today. it was tizight, yo. I think I've made a grand total of 4, and am planning to make one before bed and see if I can send it through the mail to Batman.

tomorrow's my hardest day, as far as activities go. wish me luck.

night all.

No comments: