16.10.03

left a message on AIM for most of the day today, explaining my crazy busy schedule. Got 10 messages back. WOW. it was really cool, and I'd tell you why, except that I am tired and must go to bed.

check this out. haha. Canada. yeeaaaah.

I'm joining Unleashed, an acapella group at the U, and everybody should totally listen to some of the recording snippets. Granted, they're not the best sound quality, but it gives you an idea of the repetoire. I'm also trying out for the small group on Friday.

Things to do tomorrow: chem homework, chem quiz, Haunted House debriefing, visit with 182 Dude, get ready to go home for a night this weekend. Speaking of which, I'm hoping to catch "the scottish play" this weekend. Irish boy, you wanna go? Wait, are you IN it? I didn't think so... anyway. I'll call you.

i can't get to sleep
i think about the implications
i've gotten in too deep
and possibly the complications
especially at night
i worry over situations
i know it'll be all right
perhaps it's just imagination


men at work - overkill

No comments: