28.10.03

weekend of good times. the newest Trojan is quite proud of his new school and the prowess of his football team, both of which are very good. it was nice to see him, even if his clothing was always bragging about USC.

I told myself this week would be the week to get to bed early. Man, I lie to myself.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and yes I know for sure
but does she really wanna but can't stand to see me walk out the door
don't try to fight the feeling cuz the thought alone is killng me right now
thank God for mom and dad sticking two together cuz we don't know how
hey ya...
you think you've got it, oh you think you got it, but got it just don't get it til there's nothing at all
we get together, oh we get together but separate's always better when there's feelings involved
if what they say is, "nothing is forever"
then what makes love the exception?
so why-o, I think we're in denial cuz I know we're not happy here


Outkast - Hey Ya

No comments: