27.4.04

oh Elias, I see you there
I work in the daytime
do you think you could answer all the questions of the world
in just one word?
I think you could
if you die will I get word at your door
will I hear it in passing conversation
will I stop short and fall to the ground
distance is short
when your hand carries what your eye found
hold my hand just one more time
to see if you're really gonna need me


Been listening to way too much Dispatch lately. Not that this is a bad thing... it's just that I've started singing "Elias" around the dorms and I know people are starting to notice the repetition. But it's so beautiful!!

evidently the iPod came in a few days ago. now all I have to do is get my butt down to Oly to pick it up, or bribe somebody into picking it up for me. hmm, but yes, very excited.

i have a bunch of Dorito's Rollitos that I don't want to eat anymore. there's just too many. hmm, speaking of too many of something, I have too many choices when it comes to when I want to work this fall. There are the football games, which would be good because I'd get paid about 50-60 bucks a game, plus free tickets. Downside is lack of tailgating, but somehow I think I'd survive. I do miss my parking job, sadly enough.

ok, time for bed. this is enough blogging for one night.

No comments: