1.5.04

so, Tr00 told me to write something in my blog at this moment. So I'm doing it. Why I listen to Tr00, I don't know, but it sounded like a good idea at the time. Hokay.

Tomorrow I have to work for the opening day of boating, and it will really suck, because it starts at 7 AM.

UPDATE: Jeff would rather have me call him "Jeff", not "Tr00". So, I guess that's the new "rule". I should stop using "quotation marks". WOW can I type GOOD! I mean, I don't even have to look at the keyboard or anything, it's really very amazing. Now Jeff is trying to poke my eye out, and I'm very concerned about it.

Jeff once had a friend named Marcus, who really liked sparkles. Ya know, like sparkles on a girl, for makeup purposes.

Jeff just gave me a really cheesy compliment about sparkles. This is getting cuh-razy!

Over and out.

No comments: