6.10.04

there's so much to say. I've thought about blogging at least once a day for the last week, and haven't gotten around to it. I hate this kind of catch-up blogging, though, because it all ends up being summary. And the IB gods never did like summary, did they? No. They liked analysis.

But just briefly: been back 2 weeks tomorrow. Math sucks, German rocks, don't have to buy books or do homework for my honors class, and O-chem is hard but the professor is a cute first-year who doesn't have a wedding ring. I've noticed. Roommate is sweet, we're hardly even in the room at the same time, and I'm messier than her which makes me a bit nervous, but it's been going fine so far. Efforts to form a new a cappella group are going wonderfully - we've had numerous guys reply to our call for singers but few girls. I'm extremely excited to see the talent that I will have the honor to audition next week. Looking into doing an exchange next year - just realized that this *might* interfere with a cappella (oops, not good) - I want to go to Germany again.

My music for the last two weeks has pretty much been the Die Aerzte album "Runter mit den Spendierhosen, Unsichtbarer!". I need to get away from that, though, if I'm ever going to find new music that my a cappella group can cover.

So many poignant moments, so many amusing trivialities, so many instances of irritation that I could have shared on here, had I not wasted my time not blogging. Now it's lost, and I'll have to wait to find it again.

Next post: how I managed to not have a good blood-drawing experience.

cheers.

No comments: