18.5.05

so today has been a block of classes, and then eating, and hanging out with guys named Brian. Or Bryan. That joke doesn't work too well in print. But yeah, I had dinner in Brian's cluster, and then Bryan came and we had dessert at the 8. I got a piece of chocolate cake that was, like, bigger than my head. No joke. I ordered a piece of cake, and the guy handed me this dinner plate, and I was kinda like, "huh, maybe he accidentally gave me a steak or something," but no. He definitely gave me a gargantuan piece of cake. I tried to share it with other people, but Bryan bought a double cookie squish-up, which as anyone who lives on North Campus can tell you is quite a challenge to eat. It's a huge mound of vanilla frosting sandwiched in between two chocolate chocolate chip cookies. So he was set for dessert, and as a result most of my giant chunk of cake remained on the plate. Eh well. So then Bryan and I hung out in my room and chatted for a while. It was really nice, because Bryan and I view things the same a lot, and when we do disagree with each other, we can listen and usually learn something from each other because we agree on so much normally.

That last part didn't really make sense, but it did in my head.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can't make it over to get tickets for SIFF. There are going to be some great shows, but I might just end up buying individual tickets instead of a student pass. I don't mind paying a little more for convienence. (spelling?)

Time to either go running, or do homework. Right now it looks like running will win.

No comments: