28.10.05

Okay. Question time.

I looked up the German word "freischalten". The reason I looked it up is because I signed a contract with O2 and got a cellphone. They sent me about 5 text messages about the different services I got, and one of them reads as follows:

Die Starmap-Option wird fuer Sie zum 26.10 freigeschaltet.

This sentence, as far as I could figure, was that they did something for me involving the Starmap Option on the 26th of October (which is when I signed up with O2). But I didn't know the verb, "freischalten", so I looked it up. Turns out, it has a few meanings.

One is "to activate".

One is "to disconnect".

So what did they do? Activate the Starmap Option? Or disconnect it?



and I'm flying so high
high off the ground
when you're around
and I can feel your high

somehow I can't convey the genious that is Jem

No comments: