13.1.06

I am sooooo addicted to Arrested Development. I hope they never go off the air, I hope I can buy the DVD's once I'm back in the States, and I really wish I had the disk space to have them all on my computer at the same time. How cool would that be? Right now I have about 7 episodes, but a guy on the network has all of season 2 and some of seasons 1 and 3.

Everyone should do their part to save this amazing show, and not just for my sake. Trust me, you'll love it. Watch a few episodes, because that's about how much time it takes to get into the show. After that - see if you can break the addiction... because I find it very difficult...

Time to go make some food. Bis dann...

Jeff - do you still want to go to Balingen today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyla, you're communicating with your boyfriend via your blog. I find this incredibly disturbing. Especially since he lives like 100 yards from your room. GAH!

Also: In case you were wondering, I like my women like I like my coffee.

COVERED IN BEES!!!!!!