14.1.06

What I really want to do right now is go wandering in the great forests surrounding Mt. Rainier. Reason tells me that it wouldn't be as good as I'm imagining it, as I know for a fact it's raining (and has been raining for 24 days straight) in Seattle, whereas here in Tuebingen it's cold but sunny. So I guess I should edit my wish: I want to go wandering in the great forests surrounding Mt. Rainier in the summer in bright, 70 degree weather.

Yeah, that's what I want to do right now.

But what I actually need to be doing is something that I have been putting off for the last two hours: go grocery shopping. bleh.

Anyone have ideas for a healthy, hot dish? My culinary creativity, while having added a few recipies to its repetoire, is basically limited to a few Thai dishes, a few German dishes, pasta, creations made from mozzarella/tomato/basil combinations, and salad. Help me?

No comments: