28.5.06

Life has been adventure-rich lately. At least Ronda and I choose to call what we do "adventures", because in reality it's nothing more than picking out a small neighboring town within the area covered by our semester bus pass, and going to explore it. Still, it's a lot of fun. And if we hadn't done it on Thursday together, we would not have run into a Father's Day Bierfest, as well as signs for a Weinfest this weekend.

So you can guess what we did today. Yes, that's right, we went back to that small village and invaded their Weinfest. I'd post pictures of our adventures, but Ronda took them all, so you'll have to become friends with her on Facebook and then look at the pictures.

Spending the entire weekend with Ronda inevitably ended in me contracting her illness. So now I feel like crap, I napped 4 hours today, my head is throbbing, and I desperately need to go make some soup. But at least tonight I'll be able to do some homework, and maybe recover enough to go out tomorrow for Armin's going-away party. If you know anyone who is in Germany and can bring me homemade chicken noodle soup, I'd be much obliged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about getting you sick...

And in response to your implication that some might not consider our activities this past weekend deserving of the label "adventure," I can only say... Well, that's just silly. :) Yay for adventures!!

Anonymous said...

oh no sickness! feel better, sweetie. I got your phone message... how is it that you get another break starting saturday? WTF? you don't go to real school.

Love you :)