9.12.06

So I've finally changed over to the new blogger. Not much is different, except I have to use my gmail account to sign on. Also, I changed my template, but it hasn't shown up yet. I don't know when it will.

I have zero motivation to study for finals tonight. I wonder if I should consider physics a lost cause and just concentrate on biology.

A guy on the Ave asked me if I was a Rastafarian or an artist. I said neither. He said he liked my dreads on me anyway.

I had good Thai food for dinner on the Ave with Devin. I wanted to go to Thai Tom's, but that place is a zoo at dinnertime. I called ahead to get take-out but I basically got the equivalent of "screw-you" over the phone (by which I mean they said "It'll be an hour" and then, after I said "okay", they said "okay, bye" and hung up). Devin was already at the library anyway, so Thai 65 was closer. We decided against AppeThai.

I want bubble tea, and I don't know where my cell phone is. I think I left it in my room. Otherwise, I really have no idea where it could be. I'm tired. Man, this post is lame.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

woooo for the new blogger! and even more woooo for a template i can finally read!!