31.1.07

Today was at once terribly busy and awesomely fantastic. I got about 5 hours' worth of sleep, and had to drag myself to class. But once I got there, I actually found some of the stuff I did interesting, if not downright fun. After Eco lecture, I spent a bit of time in the Quad, soaking up the sun and calling a few friends to get the daily update... and then I had to go to work, which was okay, but I realized today that I don't remember anything from work, ever. Like, I don't mind being there (usually), and time flies because there's always something to do and coworkers to joke around with, but I really just don't remember anything. It's like seven hours of my time were taken away from me and replaced with an hourly wage. Seriously, if you asked me about work today, I could tell you only a few things: 1. I was on register for 3 hours; 2. I had to work in the bread section a lot, and 3. we had to stay 15 minutes late to finish everything.

The highlight of work today came after work, when I finally escaped and got to join Max's 21 run. The ironic part was that I organized the whole thing, and then couldn't make it there until I got off at 12. They were at College Inn by the time I got off, having already visited Flowers. Max was given many drinks and seemed to be enjoying himself. I wish I could have been there from the beginning, because I had a splendid time for only being there for an hour. My coworkers rock.

So tomorrow's gonna be lame, because I'll have school again. But I'll probably make it out for College Inn again, this time with the international group. And of course, I won't have school on Thursday, but I will have a dentist appointment. In Olympia. Yeah. LAME.

There's more exciting stuff going on this weekend, but I'll stop now because 1. it's time for bed, 2. I'm kind of rambling, and 3. who wants to hear about the mundane goings-on of my life, anyway?

No comments: