9.2.07

I'm beginning to become spoiled by my bike. I'm used getting to class from home in 5 minutes, and my feet aren't used to walking a lot anymore. Oh well, biking is sweet and I love it. Plus, I get a little bit of exercise every day from riding up hills. My thighs are solid and super-buff. Which is good, I think.

Speaking of my bike, I rode it yesterday to pick up pizza at Pizza Hut on 65th and 15th. I usually don't consider myself that awesome, but last night I felt totally rad as I pedaled back down 15th with two pizza boxes strapped to the back of my bike. I felt European, but instead of flowers or baguettes in my bike basket, I had pizza taped to the rack. ROCK.

The last few days have been a whirlwind, and I'm just now getting my act back together. Once I'm done with class at 12:30, I think I'm going to go do something fun and/or relaxing. Preferably both.

No comments: