9.3.03

SOGO concert tonight at 7. Should be exciting in the sense that I'll be seeing some of the notes for the first time. Just kidding there... but yeah, I haven't practiced much, which makes me feel ashamed. Kinda weird... I really don't like rehearsals, I never practice, but yet I'm still in SOGO. Why? I do have to admit, the music is beautiful. And sometimes I feel inspired enough to actually care. Speaking of SOGO, I need to get dressed for the concert... must leave in 10 minutes.
Should I be scared that I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, and 50 Cent all equally? Music is just so nice - a good way of expressing feelings and emotions. Take the Chili Peppers, for instance.. their lyrics make absolutely NO sense, and yet it's fantastic, compelling me to listen to the entire "By the Way" CD for hours on end.
Now I really have to go, which is too bad, because I wanted to express my... how do I say it? total disbelief that we lost to Central Kitsap yesterday. I mean, we played SO well. And we were up most of the time, right up until last few minutes of the 4th quarter. State was within our reach. How could we just let it slip away like that? I already miss my teammates so much... they really mean the world to me. (the coaches are another story...) So, yeah. The game was a lot of fun, really, until we lost, and then it became a big cloud that hung over my weekend, putting me in depression mode and causing me to listen to a lot of Chili Peppers and Die Aertze.
I'm leaving.
-Kyla

No comments: