21.3.03

s'posed to go to a basketball banquet. Of course, Dad's late in picking me up to go, and I can't drive the truck cuz the headlights are out and it's too dark to go without them. It's been going for 15 minute already, and I know I'll probably get there when it's over. Why do I trust my dad to be ontime, ever? He never is.
Sprained my ankle yesterday. Guess that means I won't be throwing for a little while. Eh... I only need two more practices, and I can participate in the meet next Saturday, assuming that the ankle heals. Also, it makes it difficult to work out at the Valley, but i can work around it.
Throwing is such a crap sport. No offense to anyone who throws.... i'm a thrower myself, and I'm denouncing it.
Finally understanding/keeping up with calculus. Senioritis seems to have a reverse effect on that class for some reason.
REALLY excited for Tolo - inexplicably so. it's not gonna last that long (dinner isn't until 8:30) but I think it'll be fantastic. Hopefully my ankle won't bug me too much. Better not wear heels.
This is a boring blog, isn't it? Eh, well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

No comments: