28.4.03

now don't y'all go expectin' a whole lotta postin' this week, y'hear...
.. yup it's IB testing time, and I'm going slowly insane. The process is likely to pick up speed once the first test commences on Friday. And it's all downhill from there. Yep, pretty much.
Anyway, if posts are scarce on this page, don't be worried... actually, you should be happy, because it means I'm studying. Woot.
Short summary of recent or soon-to-come activities:
1. Starting second week of not eating sweets (barring Luna bars and coffee) and cutting out snacking. Doing well and feeling fantastic, apart from the occasional "ohmigod must have food right now" feeling, which I feel I suppress quite decently. Wish my dad would stop buying ice cream and snack-y foods, but if it doesn't kill me it'll make me stronger, I guess. Can you tell this is hard for me?
2. Ran by RF's house tonight at about 9... hope he got the message. Also took my sister to get a McFlurry.
3. Tuesday: rehearsal for talent show.
4. Wednesday: Free scoop night at B&R. C'moooon, willpower!
5. Track meet and talent show on Thursday. It'll be a lot of fun but very, very tiring.
6. And, yes, the IB English test on Friday.
7. In case I don't make it back to this page in time, Saturday = Track Meet. (Another one...)

whoa, there we go. Quite the schedule, eh? And lyrics... can't forget the lyrics...

we live in a beautiful world
yeah we do, yeah we do
we live in a beautiful world
oh, all that I know,
there's nothing here to run from,
and yeah, everybody here's got somebody to lean on


Coldplay - Don't Panic

No comments: