12.11.03

time feels gone and wasted. I extended my weekend too much... it's possible to have too much of a good thing when it comes to breaks. okay, well I think it was worth it today, curtailing my studying to hang out with friend and friend's new boyfriend (not sure if they're together yet, but I'm hoping) and the boyfriend's friend, whom he brought with him. Just being around them all was comfortable and fun, making me feel the most at home that I have felt since I've been here. I was tres happy, even if it did mean I had to watch the "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" episode of South Park for what must be the 3rd or 4th time. "Taco taco, taco burrito..."

Am going to Western this weekend. Don't know the exact time of arrival or departure. I will email everyone I can think of and ask them for contact info. Probably won't get around to seeing everybody, but I'd like to try, at any rate.

Can anybody tell me what the 11th thing is in Benson's Superbrain thingy? Here's all i can remember:
1 is the sun
2 are my eyes
3 is a triangle
4 is a stove
5 are my fingers
6 pick up sticks
7 is seven up
8's an octopus
9's a line
10's a hen
11 is fenceposts
12's a dozen eggs
13's a black cat (meow!)
14's a heart
15 is "fifteen minutes of fame!"
16's a driver's license
17's a magazine
18's a vote
19's a remote
20 is 20/20 vision

hokay, so I remembered all of it. Nevermind.

look ma, nothing's gonna change
everything's still remains the same
I can't do what 10 people tell me to do
so I guess I'll remain the same
sittin' here resting my bones
and this loneliness won't leave me alone
two thousand miles I roam
just to make this dock my home
i'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
watchin' the tide roll away
sittin' on the dock of the bay
wastin' time


Otis Redding
- Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay

No comments: