10.11.03

yay for clubbing! you do get some weirdos there, but for the most part it was a lot of fun. you also get completely sweaty and your feet end up hurting a lot, which sucks but is reality (at least for me). My evening was made when I hooked up one of my friends with someone. He looked SO estatic and thanked me profusely after we left (they exchanged email addresses! yay!). Call me Miss Match.

I also *finally* ran into my 2nd cousin at the club. She goes to my school but we haven't seen each other at all for the whole month we've been here. Funny that we would run into each other downtown instead of on campus. Anyway, we're meeting for lunch today, which makes me happy.

alrighty, chemistry homework time. woot!

Lord, I don't like to see so much pain
so much wasted
and this moment keeps slipping away
and I get so tired
working so hard for our survival
and I look to the time with you
to keep me awake and alive
but all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside
in your eyes
the light, the heat
I am complete
we see the doorway of a thousand churches
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
oh I see the light and the heat
I wanna be that complete
I wanna touch the light, the heat I see
in your eyes


Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

No comments: