21.12.04

sooooo many cookies that patients bring in. Guys, this clinic promotes HEALTH. Not obesity, which is currently being promoted in me.... bleh.

had fun last night at Jihad's house, where we watched about 5 episodes of Alias, which I don't really understand but I was catching on. Jennifer Garner has a man-jaw, but jeez, is she thin. The show's pretty good, with a lot of cat-fights and other fun plot twists. Persistent comments on the part of Ella and I prompted Patrick to flip on the subtitles. He was quite into it. We also watched Family Guy, which is an overdone thing, but still funny. It was good comfortable fun, normal for the Sheik house, with college kids practically piled on top of each other on the couches and the parents bringing snacks of popcorn and peeled apples for us to enjoy. Current relationship status of Ella and Jihad caused an understandable tension, but it was slight and not too annoying, and certainly didn't ruin the evening like it has done sometimes in the past. It was also good to see people I hadn't seen in years, like Tesla and Patrick and Sema, even though they're not especially close to me.

In other news, Jeff tore a ligament in his foot last night playing basketball in L.A. I don't know why I'm writing this here, because Jeff's pretty much the only readership I have left, and he probably has already heard the news. :\ So Jeff, keep icing and elevating, and get better. And get an MRI.

So much shopping left to do. So little time...

No comments: