28.4.05

i looooooove kickboxing. it is seriously the greatest. what other workout activity could I do that I actually want to get up at 8 am every morning for? and remember, for me, 8 am is early. I usually don't have class until 10:30. but don't you think for a second that i get 10 hours of sleep a night. haha. ha. no.

my bio midterm is tomorrow. i'm frightened for multiple multiple choice again. our professor told us to treat the questions as "a series of true-false statements". Yeah. a series of statements in which if you circle only one of the right answers, you get a third of the points. and if you circle one right and one wrong, you get no points. dumb dumb dumb.

i was reading a few random blogs and lj's today (i'm at work and there's nothing to do, what can I say) and stumbled across this. It has some funny moments in a satirical sense, most of them taking place during the controversy. if you're bored, i'd recommend jumping back into the archives. the rest of the stuff isn't as good.

in the other, more mundane lj's I read, I realized that there are so many people who are EXACTLY THE SAME. it's the ugg-wearing, britney spears-loving, self-important people who think they're so cool, but in fact they're just like everyone else. it makes me want to scream at them to go get some originality. what's left nowadays, though? and how much like all of them am I?

there's no combination, no words i could put on the back of a postcard
no song that I could sing
but I can try for your heart
our dreams, they are made out of real things
like a shoe box with photographs
things you can throw love in
love is the answer at least for most of the questions of my heart
like why we're here, where do we go
and how come it's so hard
it's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
i tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together
mmm it's always better when we're together
yeah well look at them stars and we're together
well it's always better when we're together
yeah it's always better when we're together

Jack Johnson - Better Together (i may have to post more lyrics from this song at a later date)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This particular lyric caught my eye:


With only two
Just me and you
Not so many things we got to do
Or places we got to be
We'll sit beneath the mango tree



If only we had the time. ;)
Maybe someday...