27.4.05

last night Anna called me as I was leaving a cappella rehearsal. she had questions on the German homework, so I told her I'd come over in 20 minutes and we could finish it together. As soon as I hung up the phone, I promptly forgot about it and went to go study bio at Ian's. This all happened at about 9:10. Later on at about 11 I came back to my room and called Jeff. Halfway through the conversation, I suddenly remembered about Anna, and I looked at my cell phone and saw that there was a message. Of course I felt really bad that I had forgotten, so I listened to the voice mail message. What I heard cracked me up:

"Hey Kyla, it's Anna. Yeah, when you said you were coming over.. I couldn't remember whether you said 20 minutes or 20 hours, so it'd be great if you could call me. Bye!"

oh man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Continuing on my lyric posting streak:

I can't be her angel now
You know it's not my place to hold her down
And it's hard for me to take a stand
When I would take her anyway I can


John Mayer - Neon