16.1.07

Also:

-I found my stupid physics tutorial book, so I can do my homework now. Yay.

-Physics really sucks. I'm going to have to do some major learning about electromagnetics in the next week.

-My sister visited me in Seattle this weekend (yay!), but got a major ticket for parking in a rented space (boo!). I can't believe that it happened, and I've got to call her about it tomorrow.

-It was awesome seeing my sister and her friend. We didn't have much to do, but we had fun doing it (at least I did).

-Max was really sick yesterday, so I brought him some tea and EmergenC today before work. I think he appreciated it. It's hard to dicern emotions from someone whose default expression is "angry."

-People's birthdays are coming up fast. I gotta get working on presents.

-Damien Rice has some good stuff on his new album, "9".

-A customer asked me at work today if I had children. It occured to me that from here on out, such a question will become less and less uncommon for me. Huh. I tried to take it in stride, but it did shock me a little. To be fair, she was quite young and her first child was due last week - I asked her if she had any big plans for the evening, and she replied that she would be sitting at home, waiting to go into labor. Only then did I notice she was pregnant. It was nice talking to her about it - by far the most memorable interaction with any of my customers today.

-I need to stop making bullet points and start doing physics. Bye.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Yay cuddle-fest!!!! Very very much needed and appreciated. See you later!