19.1.07

Just when I thought I couldn't get any weirder with my lunch habits, I went a step further. This is by far the most, um, interesting lunch I've ever prepared for myself. It consists of the following (in the order that it occured to me that I should make and eat/drink them):

-hummus and sharp cheddar sandwich on whole wheat bread;
-spinach salad with goat cheese, walnuts, cranberries, and lemon ginger sesame dressing;
-orange juice;
-the last chunk of filet mignon from a few days ago;
-chile spiced mango, and
-a cup of chicken broth.

Once any of the aforementioned items was on the list, it didn't occur to me that I should take it off. Why should I? It's all good stuff, and if I don't eat it soon, it'll probably go bad. But I'm pretty sure I didn't have to eat it all right now. (Except that meat. Its days were definitely numbered.)
As it stands, I might not have any appetite whatsoever for the salad. But it's the healthiest part of this excuse for a meal, so I'd better save some room.

Last night, I read one of the best blog posts I've ever read. Actually, this girl's whole blog is good. An excerpt which I found particularly funny, if only because it relates to my life rather well:

Christmas treated me well this year, bringing me an irresistably adorable little digicam, Trivial Pursuit (Genus VI!), a wad of sweet green, and some atomic alarm clock that my mother ordered from her Big Catalog of Needlessly Complicated Gadgets and Oddities. Considering that my morning routine consists of an hour long conversation with my snooze button, in which I trade off increasingly necessary hygienic-upkeep activities in exchange for nine minute naps, I'm not really sure I need a (radioactive) timepiece that utilizes the same technology used by the world's preeminent nuclear physicists, but gift horse/mouth, etc.

You can read more of this girl's stuff here.

On Wednesday night, we watched a movie that Jeff has been hawking for a while. It's called The Room, and it is the single most hilariously horrible piece of cinematic disaster that I have ever soon. Watch it. Now.

Alright, physics homework time. Then bubble tea later... and a night of fun for Andrea's birthday. It's going to be niiiiice.

No comments: