19.1.07

In Which One of her Fundamental Beliefs is Severely Shaken

I only believe in 3 things for sure:
1. Jake Gyllenhaal is God's gift to (wo)men,
2. Death and taxes, and
3. That nobody of note would ever read my blog (besides my friends, of course).

Well, I can now cross #3 off my list. Exactly a month ago, Stolie over at FunkyBrownChick wrote a post about me. More specifically, it was about the title of my blogroll. Of course, in an effort to be witty (and also to downplay the fact that I read the blogs of people I don't personally know), I titled the blogroll "don't know if I'd necessarily recommend them, but I read these sometimes". (You can see it over there to the right.)

Needless to say, Stolie wasn't too pleased to find that her blog fit under this category. And so she made one of her Reader Appreciation posts into an open letter, addressed to ME. How embarrassing... And of course, I didn't even read it until today, when I read the comments on one of her recent posts.

So now I need a new, clever title for my blogroll. Help?

2 comments:

Matthew said...

wow. kinda harsh! i sincerely hope that she was just trying to be funny..... although the deleted comment before me in the list here may be an indication that she might not have been! i think that you should make a blogroll category JUST for her so that she'll be able to sleep at night.

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Hi Kyla! :)

It's me. Stolie. The Funky Brown Chick. The letter to you was totally *not* meant to be harsh -- just tongue in cheek.

So, thanks again for linking to me ... regardless of what the heading is. :)

FBC