18.4.03

almost forgot... Friday Five!
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Not into celebs all that much, but I guess Harrison Ford would be right up there at the top of the list. He's just so... cute. I think something needs to be done about the colossal age difference between us, but other than that... yeah.
2. Who is your least favorite?
Again... I don't think I do enough research to have a least favorite. If I did, it would probably be somebody who did something despicable... somebody like R. Kelly.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Nope. Sad life, eh?
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
I could stand for 'mildly famous', that is, to be quoted or cited for my research or something. Being insanely famous would mean a lack of privacy and loss of normal life.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Dave Barry. Writing humor columns? Hell yeah. Or maybe Eddie Izzard, if he were on tour, because I'd love to have that kind of talent. Okay, so I'm a big fan of comedy.

No comments: