18.4.03

Came across a random site today that was rather odd, but one of the stories did include luncheon meat truncheons.
.....
Yeah, that was my reaction, too. You can check it out at your own risk, although I regret including a link to a site with such revolting sexual innuendos.
So bored today. Went to the gym already. I suppose I could clean house, but I've been supposing that for a few hours now. Am wondering how my truck would look if I washed and waxed it. Actually doing that would be another thing altogether.
Hell, I might as well go and do one of the two aforementioned activities, because otherwise I will just sit here, surf the web, and eat. No good.

out across the endless sea
I would die in ecstacy
but I'll be a bag of bones
driving down the road alone
my heart is drenched in white
you'll be on my mind forever
Something has to make you run
don't know why I didn't come
feel as empty as a drum
don't know why i didn't come


Norah Jones, Don't Know Why

No comments: