17.4.03

I'm back!
Got back yesterday. we had a fantastic time... managed to stay out of trouble. Narrowly. Anyway, so my brother is out on a date, except I think he missed the showtime. I'll check once Dad gets off the phone... yep. Turns out Brother #1 got lost on the way to his date's house, and they're gonna have to catch an ever later showtime of Anger Management. That kid should not be allowed to drive.
Speaking of Anger Management, Mini-Sheik wants me to watch it with him when he gets back from his road trip. And Manzanita, who is currently in Southern California, might go see it with Jihad. How's that for irony?
I miss Manzanita and Batman. They need to come home right now, dammit.
So, fun game to be played tonight. Something about running around and trying to get downtown without people in cars finding you. Sounds like Grand Theft Auto 3 without the guns and killing. Also, if all goes well, no police. And no stealing cars.
Okay, bad analogy.

The quote that I wanted to include in Monday's post was from Cheers... couldn't find it anywhere on the 'net. So... I'll pretend I have it. It was from Cliff, and he was talking about Big Boy's, and how he's so vulnerable because everyone knows what he looks like. Denny's knows what they're doing, because no one has ever seen Denny. Then he ends it by saying, "Did I just say that out loud?"
...It would probably be funnier if I had the quote.
Gotta go work on convincing Dad that running around at midnight will be safe. And that I'll be home at a reasonable hour. Like that'll work.

currently addicted to dispatch's the general

No comments: