2.4.03

Damn Paper 2's. Fell asleep studying for it last night, and am now wondering if there was any other homework that I neglected to do. Instead of actually checking, I'm posting on the blog. How's that for laziness and procrastination?
I wish I had some coffee.

I remember when
in a lover's whisper you said
no other man would ever share your bed
well we both know that's not been so
I wish I'd never let you go
now you've found a better man instead
I wish you health and wealth
and a white house on a hill
and I, I hope you raise a family
a little boy and a little girl
a little more joy in this little old world
well that'd be enough for me

if you think that I don't love you
you're just wrong
that don't matter now anyway
I couldn't bear to see you up there
with the white dress on
here's my vow to you
I'll stay away

"I do" - Jude

No comments: