4.4.03

Friday five! (from www.fridayfive.org)

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
This one, the house on Cooper Point (where SG currently lives) and one near Oly High School, which wasn't in Olympia. Weird, huh? I would have gone to BHHS had I continued living there.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Prolly the one prior to my current place of residence, since it was so big and would have been perfect for holding parties. For some reason I never held any good parties, but my parents had a really awesome one when I was about 10. Also there was a beach, and a whole-house speaker system, and a basement in which I lived, and, and, and. I miss it a little.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Mostly stressful. After I'm settled in, it's exciting for a few weeks 'cuz it's new.
4. What's more important, location or price?
Haven't really had to deal with that yet, but given my current financial situation (aka not buying a house anytime soon), I'd have to say price.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
I don't spend much time dreaming about houses. I suppose that keeps me from being disappointed later on though, huh?

Finally received long-awaited email. Did a whole lot of nothing after school today... visited random people. Felt like summer and I'm liking it. Going bowling tonight and excited that it is the weekend, although weekends never last long. Spring break in a week! Hallelujah!

No comments: